Subscribe to our eMail Newsletter and get in on our great deals and exclusive offers!
Contempo Living Inc
15269 Don Julian Road
City of Industry, California 91745
1. Clean the Surfae you are installing the panels on
2. Plan your design. Measure and marks vertically and horizontally the area of installation
3. Start working from the Top Corner. Check the corners with a carpenters square to ensure that they are fully square
4. Apply glue on wall and panel (fast bonding spraying flue recommended)
5. Stick panels on the wall. Use pins or apply pressure on four corners and edges of the panel
6. Apply primer coat
7. Fill any gaps with paintable caulking
8. Apply final coat of paint
We Also Recommend...
You currently have no items in your shopping cart.
Popular tags:single bowl stainless steel sink bathroom sink bowls blanco undermount sink stainless steel kitchen sinks cupboard door knobs faucet brands cast iron kitchen sinks kv drawer slides soft close drawer slides delta sink faucets outdoor faucet double bowl kitchen sinks craft mosaic tiles vessel sink vanity 18 gauge stainless steel sink fireclay apron sink vintage drawer pulls