Subscribe to our eMail Newsletter and get in on our great deals and exclusive offers!
Contempo Living Inc
15269 Don Julian Road
City of Industry, California 91745
1. Clean the Surfae you are installing the panels on
2. Plan your design. Measure and marks vertically and horizontally the area of installation
3. Start working from the Top Corner. Check the corners with a carpenters square to ensure that they are fully square
4. Apply glue on wall and panel (fast bonding spraying flue recommended)
5. Stick panels on the wall. Use pins or apply pressure on four corners and edges of the panel
6. Apply primer coat
7. Fill any gaps with paintable caulking
8. Apply final coat of paint
We Also Recommend...
You currently have no items in your shopping cart.
Popular tags:cupboard door hinges metal drawer slides pool tile stainless kitchen sinks single faucet granite composite kitchen sinks kitchen cabinet knobs Cabinet Pull Handle stainless steel sink oil rubbed bronze shower head bath faucets steel kitchen sink drop drawer pulls bath sink faucets heavy duty drawer slides blanco sink modern bathroom faucets